Why I'm Buying Google's Pixel Phone

Google has unveiled the Pixel and Pixel XL phones. They are beautiful pieces of technology, but can they compete with the likes of Apple's iPhone and Samsung's Galaxy line of phones? That is yet to be seen. We are yet to get our hands on the phone, but if you preorder it now, it will come with a free Daydream View VR headset! That's like an $80 value. I have already preordered a black 128 GB Pixel XL and look forward to it shipping so that I can review it for you guys.

Some of my favorite things about things about this phone so far are Google Assistant, the fast charging, the (apparently) best smartphone camera ever, and the free headset. I also can't wait to see how it integrates with the new chromecast and Google Home.

Let me know what you think about the Pixels and all the new Made by Google products below!

For more tech and gaming make sure to keep it tuned right here and subscribe + LIKE to help support me! Love you guys

Credit: Android Authority and Google YouTube channels for some footage.

Android Authority: me on Patreon ► my Discord server ► Me on Facebook! ► on Twitter ► out my Instagram ► my Twitch Streams! ►

Recommended resources:

http://www.commissionspro.com/bcb

http://commissionspro.com/likes/Recommends/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Pixel XL Review! (It's Google's iPhone)

Google Pixel Phone - Drunk Tech Review

Google Pixel Phone 10 Best Tips and Tricks