What's On My Phone? GOOGLE PIXEL + Favourite APPS!!

Let's discover what's on my Google Pixel phone, shall we? In this video I show you what's on my Android and a quick glimpse into my favourite and most commonly used phone apps (social, games and editing apps).

Thanks to Kary Angel for requesting this video! If you want to see a video on how I edit my Instagram photos on my phone, let me know in the comments!

KRAM (hugs),

Leonie xo.

____________________________________

Phone Case: Google Pixel Clear/Translucent Case

Google Pixel Review: CONNECT

Blog: lsmistress OR hello@leoniesii.com

Mail: PO Box 1140, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, AUSTRALIA

____________________________________

APPS MENTIONED:

* Snapchat

* Creator Studio

* Instagram

* TripView

* Stocard

* PewDiePie: Tuber Simulator

* Pokémon Go

* Heads Up!

* BubbleWitch2

* Good On You

* IKEA Store

* Gumtree AU

* Google Photos

* Boomerang

* Adobe Photoshop Express

* Google PhotoScan

Recommended resources:

http://www.commissionspro.com/bcb

http://commissionspro.com/likes/Recommends/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Pixel XL Review! (It's Google's iPhone)

Google Pixel Phone - Drunk Tech Review

Google Pixel Phone 10 Best Tips and Tricks